Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Welcome!

Hi, I'm Katrina and the picture you see is my dog Cassy, she's my baby. She's an 11 year old Keeshond and spoiled rotten.  She is currently an only child which has made her very bossy.
I started Kat in a Korner in November, 2008. After being a Psychologist for 20 years I felt ready to embrace the joy in life. I've always loved animals, nature, handmade things, jewelry and antiques.

After collecting for 25 years, I decided I would like to share my passion with other collectors and nature lovers. When I discovered Etsy I thought it could be a perfect fit for my shop.

We sell handmade pottery, vintage collectibles, animal lovers gifts, handmade sterling silver jewelry, vintage jewelry, garden lovers gifts and pretty much anything we think is cool and unique. Our physical shop is downtown Prestonsburg, KY. We are in a 101 year old building with the original tin ceiling and 50+ year old crystal chandeliers and jewelry cases. I love the character that envelopes the shop.

Feel free to add me on twitter, facebook, or etsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment